- Receive a $10 discount to become a full member of AANP
- Receive discounted rates at the LANP Annual Primary Care Conference
- Receive exclusive discounts on select educational tools and resources from APEA
- Peer networking
- Communication – news, e-mail, newsletter
- Community Service – Regional Opportunities
- Networking – Bonding, mentoring, AANP affiliation
- Education – latest healthcare information
- Email Blasts - All members receive information regarding job opportunities,research studies, and the latest legislative news
- Students- network for preceptors, jobs, and student resources
Membership Types and Qualifications
Regular Member - $125.00 Annually
Regular membership shall be open to those nurses who are certified as a nurse practitioner or nurse midwife by the state licensing body. Regular members shall pay dues, may vote, hold elected or appointed office and serve on committees.
Career Starter Member - $75.00 Annually
Career Starter Membership shall be open to those nurses who are certified as a nurse practitioner or nurse midwife by the state licensing body and who are in their first year, post-graduation. This level of membership is only available for 1 year. Proof of graduation date should be provided if requested by the membership chair. After the first year, the career level membership becomes a regular membership. Career level members shall pay dues, may vote, hold elected or appointed office and serve on committees.
Student Member - $50.00 Annually
Student membership shall be open to any registered nurse currently enrolled in a program for nurse practitioners, nurse midwives, or certified nurse specialist. Student members may serve on committees but may neither vote nor serve as officers of LANP. A letter of good standing must be submitted for student membership to be approved. This letter should include enrollment status, program enrolled, and expected graduation date. This letter should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Associate Member - $75.00 Annually
Associate membership shall be open to any person interested in fostering the purpose and goals of LANP. Associate members must be approved by the Membership Chair and may have voice but may neither vote nor serve as officers or on committees.
Retired Member - $35.00 Annually
Retired members shall be open to those nurse practitioners and certified nurse midwives who have reached the age of 60 and have retired from active practice. The member must have a retired APRN license with LSBN, to be eligible for this membership. Retired members shall pay dues at a reduced rate, hold elected or appointed office and serve on committees.
What are you waiting for?